Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter
The East Walker County Chamber of Commerce was chartered in 1975 for the purpose of promoting the advancement of civic, commercial, industrial and agricultural interests of East Walker County and the surrounding communities, as well as the general welfare and prosperity of our area. In short, we are an organization of business, professional and other concerned citizens, working together for the common good of the community.
Membership is extended to any business, professional, or individual person desiring to assist in promoting our mission.
Following are some of the events and services sponsored by the East Walker Chamber of Commerce:
- Monthly luncheon, offering opportunity for networking and input concerning Chamber business
- Appear as the contact for our communities in The Alabama Advantage, the official relocation guide published by the State of Alabama for new Alabamians
- Annual banquet, featuring one or more professional speakers on matters of interest to the community
- Monthly newsletter, featuring a different member each month, and keeping you informed of chamber events and local happenings
- Annual Christmas Parade with many varied participants, making it one of the largest parades of its kind in Walker County
- Free Annual Health Fair, including a Red Cross Blood Drive and offering many free health screenings, as well as offering flu and pneumonia immunizations
- Co-sponsor of free grief support counseling for those who have lost spouses
- Supporter of Relay for Life
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama
2510 Highway 78, Sumiton, Al 35148
Phone - 205-255-0202
East Walker Chamber of Commerce meets the second Tuesday of each month at noon at Lees Family Restaurant on Highway 78 in Sumiton.